Our client, an established Specialist Practice is actively seeking to appoint an experienced Medical Secretary. This is a full-time position working 9am-5pm Monday to Friday for one Surgical Specialist within a group practice with a long term friendly team!
This role will suit candidates with the following experience:
- Medical Secretary experience in a Specialist Practice
- Diary Management and PA duties for 1 Surgeon within a Group practice supported by Medical Receptionists and Typists.
- Diary Management includes sessional sites locations (not required to travel to)
- This role involves quoting for complex surgical procedures, arranging anaesthetists and prosthetics as required.
- Arranging Theatre Lists and Billing Surgical Procedures is also required.
- No Medical Typing or Medical Receptionist duties are required.
To be considered, we are seeking applications from candidates who offer:
- Minimum 2 years in a Specialist Practice Medical Secretary experience within a Private Practice
- Orthopaedic experience desirable
- Experience using medical software for patient bookings and co-ordination of Theatre Lists
- Previous experience in Diary management and PA duties viewed favourably (especially for Sessional Suites)
- High level communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with 30 minute lunch break. Parking available at the Wesley for $ 5.50/day or Auchenflower train station an easy walk away.
Salary: Commensurate with Skills but expected to commence at $ 35/hr plus Super permanent (Negotiable).
If you feel you have the required skills and experience then we would love to hear from you! Email your application in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Julie Davis on 0438 192 167 a/hours.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com